In this Case Study article we will discuss different facets of Backlinks including its definition, importance, types and the ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In just one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are defined as incoming links to the blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and in case he liked the identical and produced content related to the identical topic on their own blog, they links back that content for your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an illustration suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B goes through that article, founds good and publishes a content associated with Backlinks on their own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing thought to be the most important aspect of Backlinks. As as a result of them Google and other major search engines indexes even a more modern blog or pages or article in a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which can be crawled frequently comes to your web site, which often increases crawling of internet search engine bots within your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Ranking Positions- Another significant element of Backlinks are that they improve your site search engine’s ranking. In the event you build or have more variety of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine results going to be improved as internet search engine judge a site rankings on variety of quality backlinks. If you have more number of links, online search engine show your site on their top pages. Which is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s since we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engines.
* Page Rank- Not only search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank inside your next update and we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who may have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with more traffic as opposed to others.
* Most of us know that Backlinks are very important a part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we have to concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? Should you Google for Backlink building, you can find 1000s of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your website with Backlinks up to you would like in a single click. Many of these automated tools are free of charge and some are paid which provides you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which provides free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your website performance. Different Paid sites that provide backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from your upper paragraph we arrived at the final outcome we must always try for obtaining some quality backlinks instead of enormous poor quality backlinks whilst keeping ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually a quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is identified as a backlink which will come from a site which includes content linked to your site instead of a link which comes from a site that is not linked to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from the site using same keywords or on same theme including blogging, SEO, Earn money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink rather than it receives a link from a car website. Google gives high importance for the link which will come from blogging site and offers less relevance to the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu since many important I do hope you know what I mean to say.
Now let’s see what exactly are various kinds of backlinks? There are basically two different types of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which can be accompanied by internet search engine crawlers whenever they crawl your web site. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, once they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands in that page. Suppose I link back for you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands in your page, that helps in indexing your web site faster. It offers you traffic as well as aid in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks containing a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they merely ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to find rel=”nofollow”. You will observe many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also gives you good traffic however, not good for Pagerank.
Note: You should build dofollow links and tag poor links within your site with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and most effective ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social networking and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook will always be proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and commence posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is definitely discussed because the best white hat way of building backlinks. Just visit different sites or blogs which offers ‘Guest post’. Write on their behalf which in turn provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Blog commenting is the simplest way for getting good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) in blogs linked to your niche. Definitely they offer ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your website to several blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. In addition, i received good backlinks from their website.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums linked to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is another way getting good backlinks, answers question associated with your niche citing your blog site URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to different article site like ezinearticles.
Should you be following these methods, definitely you are going to build good quality quality back links.